Saturday, October 31, 2009

No loud thunder again

Thank goodness the loud thunder has stopped... my 2 boys was clinging on to me for their lives when there was loud thunder. And Junior was sitting closed by cos he was afraid of the thunder too. And Poofie was barking away becos the thunder was too loud.

When I was young, someone told me that the louder i shout, the louder the thunder...

Oh, I have to look up on the internet... Gaby asked me this just now "how come there are thunders? God made it?" I didn't know how to answer this yet so I just told him that "God must be very angry with some naughty children now so he is scolding them." He wasn't quite convinced with my answer so he asked again when the next thunder strike again... haizzz... ok, ok, mummy will look up the internet to find the answer and tell u tomorrow.

2 comments:

jessie said...

hello, thunders come about when the electons in the sky crosses and the friction causes the sound lah....

Rise and Shine said...

thanks. found the answer on the web. now the problem is how to explain all this to a 4 year old leh?