Saturday, October 31, 2009

Luck cheong and dried octopus...

Mr Lee caught Junior stealing food from my marketing bag this morning. Found him eating the dried octopus that I bought for making soup. Then in the afternoon, I caught him red handed again! This time, he was chewing away on the luck cheong (chinese sausage) that was still in my marketing bag...

Some days ago, I was looking high and low in my kitchen for the dried octopus when i wanted to make soup. But just couldn't find it. I checked with Nika cos sometimes she'll store the stuff that I bought from the market deep into the cupboards so that Alex will not play with them when he finds it. But she did not see it at all. So I was just suspecting that perhaps Junior has eaten it... cos I remembered quite clearly that I left it in my bag after coming home from the market. And since Nika did not clear my marketing bag, then how come it was gone? I even suspected myself from being forgetful, thinking that perhaps i have already used it for making soup.

No comments: