Sunday, December 19, 2010

First nite in amk

Monday was the BIG day. I woke up at around 6am to get some more packing done. My heart was so heavy on that day. Part of me was hoping that its all a dream and that we are not moving at all. Had to hold back my tears a few times throught out the day. And after that I regretted holding back them cos in the night and the next couple of days, I was feeling so so down and wished that i could cry but just couldnt. I dont understand why this is so... did the tears dried up inside me?

I think i wouldnt talk abt the moving... too much to type. I just want to talk about what happened on the first nite.

We had to attend a dinner at Lengkok Bahru... every1 went there except Nika. So sweet of her to have volunteered to stay at home to help clear up some packing so that we could all sleep at night.

On the way home from dinner, Gaby was very quiet. Could sense that he wasnt his usual self. When we reached home, he told me that he didnt feel good... could see that he was almost crying. And he didnt want to drink milk before going to bed.

Gaby: Mummy, i dont feel good. (Sad sad face and teary eyes)
Me : Why darling?
Gaby: I just dont feel good and I dont think I want to drink milk tonite.
Me: Do you want to cry? If you feel like crying, its ok to do so... and it'll make you feel better (I am guessing that he must have missed our old place)

He went into the room and cried a little bit. After that, he told me that he felt better...

To be continued...

No comments: