Friday, August 28, 2009

Too much gummies will kill mummy

Finally went to get 4 boxes of Mother's Milk Tea at Vitakids at Paragon this afternoon with Gaby. After we bought the tea bags, we went to Marks and Spencers to stock up my fav Sultana Cookies... very sinful cos they are ALL BUTTER COOKIES! And while we were in the store, Gaby wanted to buy a packet of gummies. So I told him that he better like what he wants me to buy and cos I dun want to end up finishing the packet of gummies... can die ar! Oops! I've forgotten to watch what I said. I have forgotten about how sensitivve Gaby can be! And you know what? On the way home from my in-law's place, he said "mummy, I think i don't like the piggy gummies that we bought this afternoon." So i told him that it's ok, I'll eat them then. And he almost cried when he replied that "but mmmy, I don't want you to die. Cos when you finish the packet of gummies, you will die!" Alamak! I nearly burst out laughing but have to control myself and told him that no, i won't be finishing the whole packet of gummies myself, dad dad can help to eat some or we can give some to his girlfriend from the playground (Wen Xuan)...

Have to watch what I say to my dear son in future ar!

No comments: