Sunday, August 23, 2009

A quick quick day out with Gaby

I had a quick quick short short day out with Gaby today. Went to Millenia Walk with the intention of stocking up on Mothers Milk Tea. I have finished my last bag many many weeks ago and has been meaning to get them. My milk supply has dropped again recently. But the drop is ok cos I have started Alexius on at least 3 formula feeds per day (about 360ml per day). And he is taking about 500ml of my breastmilk. So long as I can still produce about 500ml or more breastmilk, it should be enough for his daily supply. I haven't decide when I should stop giving Alexius breastmilk. Guess will still continue for as long as I can manage. Hai-ya... but when we were at the shop, the tea bags are all sold out! Wasted my trip there! Urgh! HAve to make another trip there again or try other outlets. Super sianzzz man. It's so mah fan planning my outing cos have to make sure someone "experienced" is home to look after Alexius. Still can't trust the maid with Alexius. When we were having lunch at the foodcourt at Millenia Walk, Gaby was telling me that "mummy, I love girls". He didn't surprise me cos I already know that he really likes girls, so I did not react too much and just reponded with "oh..." Then shortly after he made this comment, a little girl wearing a nice pink dress walked past our table and I realised that Gaby is staring at her and not chewing on his food. So I asked him, "you looking at the girl ar? She looks very sweet n pretty is it?". This isn't the first time i caught him "checking out" on the girls that walked past us... the last time it happened, I have it on my camera. Now he is starting to make me worry! Is this a normal growing up phase?

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Wah...your Gabby like mature very fast leh...now already looking at girls.

Rise and Shine said...

i think when he grows up, i will have headaches!