Friday, May 22, 2009

Today Bollywood, tomorrow Hollywood? Mr P going international!!!

I really don't know how to start writing about everything... Have to blame myself for being lazy I guess. If I have write them down diligently almost everyday, then at least I won't be suffering a mental block right now... So... one thing at a time... Let's talk about Mr P...

Yes, yes, yes, Mr P has gone "international"! We have completed our "project" with Bollywood. He has acted along India's Mega Super Star, Akshay Kumar! And the film is directed by India's most experienced director Priyadarshan. Although they are both super BIG names in India, they dun behave snobbish at all. Askay is a very friendly person. Always very smiley... And Priyadarshan, I think he is a very respectable director in India. Throughout the few days of filming, I find him to be an easy-going person. Although he has his expectations he do understand that sometimes the dog may not be able to do certain tasks... but thank goodness, Mr P live up to his name as a "Star Dog" (well, at least he'll be one after the release of this movie... I hope). He completed most of his scenes without much problem. All credit should go to my "Shi Fu". Some of the tasks sounds really simple but without Shi Fu, Mr P probably couldn't do it.

Akshay Kumar

Priyadarshan

There is a scene that took us quite long to complete. And I have to stand infront of this huge light to lure Mr P towards the right direction. Should have applied some tanning lotion....




No comments: