Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gaby's Girlfriend

Gaby has a girlfriend in school... he often tells me that he loves Zhou Qi. There are many times whereby Boon saw the 2 of them holding hands during school dismissal time. And recently, Gaby has been given stickers as rewards for participating in the dance practice. And most of his star stickers were given to ZQ. I've seen this girl before and find her really pretty... Good Taste Gaby!

Anyway, we had a bit of 'rejection' this morning... we were late when we reached school. By the time we went upstairs to the assembly hall, we saw Gaby's classmates coming out of the hall... the moment Gaby saw ZQ, he ran towards her wanting to hold her hand. But ZQ was already holding another girls hand. So Gaby was kind of very persistent...pulling ZQ's other free hand. But for some reasons, ZQ doesn't want to hold Gaby's hand so she pushed Gaby's hand away. This upset Gaby a lot and he ran back to me crying and wanting to go home... So no choice, I carried him to the classroom and pacified him, telling him that it is ok and that he can play with ZQ later. I have to go to work so left him with the helper aunty. I can hear him crying for me when I leave the classroom. My heart was totally broken... I guess so is Gaby's...

I wonder if he'll still tell me that he loves ZQ tonite...

1 comment:

Boringtazz said...

Aiyo, puppy love! SMALL FAN is a total opposite of Gaby. I think there is this girl in school who told her mum that SMALL FAN is his best friend. But we don't know anything of it, when we ask SMALL FAN about his friends, he just "bo chap" us:(