Sunday, February 24, 2008

Long long week

Gaby has been ill for a week now... fever, cough and running nose. It has been the longest and toughest week for me. Seeing his little body losing weight... not having appetite to eat or drink milk... it really breaks my heart. I really missed his chubby looks and cheerful personality. Now he whines a lot. Very clingy to me. Very difficult to handle, very unreasonable. It is so impossible to talk sense into him now. There were times when i felt so helpless that I didn't know how and what to do to make him feel better and be his normal self.

All I can say is, STRESSFUL!!!

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Hi SMALL FAN has been having flu and cough these few weeks too. Just when he is about to be ok, another flu bugs comes along...it's so tiring having to feed him medicine everyday. Really worry what the medicine with do to him in the long run...sigh....Hope he can build up his own immunity fast. Did you try having Gaby drink some of your breast milk? Suppose to help build immunity, can try mixing it into his milk to cover the taste.

Rise and Shine said...

Yes, I've tried to let him drink some breastmilk. But he still fell sick. Haizzzz...