Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Blues :-(

Another Monday... Mr Lee woke up this morning to realise that CNY is this weekend! Thought I already dropped lots of hints to him.. me doing my hair, me buying a nice cheongsum looking dress and hanging it on the door of the wardrobe, me telling him that our little darling needs a few sets of new clothes... Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz... ...

I did my first hair rebonding on Saturday. And I guess it'll be my last as well. I hate to sit in a hair salon for 5 @#$%^&* HOURS!!! And at the end of the day, Mr Lee feels that my hair is too flat and make my Ta Bing Lian (bing biscuit face) more Ta Bing!

We celebrated dad's belated birthday on Saturday nite... Mr Loo took some pics. Will try to load some here when I got the chance to get it from the Loo's.

No comments: