Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is your Pet your best friend?



Have been busy the past few days...

A friend had called a few days ago to inform that his dog is very sick now. And the vet has diagnosed the condition to be cancer. My firend is currently trying to save his dog with all kinds of effort. He doesn't mind spending big amount of money just to save his dog or find a treatment for his dog.

Last evening, friend has informed that his dog is responding well to the treatment. We are all so hapy for him now...

I can't imagine what will happen to me if anything happens to my 2 precious doggies... The Maltese is Mr Poofie and the Mini Schnauzer is Mr Junior... 2 nites ago I felt a lump, on the upper thigh of Junior. I've made an appointment to see the vet this Saturday. I really hope that it's nothing serious. Fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: