Saturday, March 01, 2014

Holding Mum's Hand

We we on our way to the carpark today... Hand in hand like always. I asked gaby "will you still hold my hand when you grow up?" "of course I will still hold your hand. Why did you ask me this question?" "well, some boys stop holding hands with their mum when they grow up cos they think it's not cool to do so." "I think it's cool. It's an act of love." Alexius likes to hold my hand and kisses me all the time. So I asked him "di, will you still hold my hand and kiss kiss me like how you do all the time when you grow up?" "mummy, I'll still hand hands with you and kiss you when you are an old lady!" I really hope they remember what they said to me today when they are older. I love them to bits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your feelings are very good, many people today they lose the real value, you have to be something that many people do not get. let's keep the faith that your hold in your happiness, do not let it slip away.hopy