Thursday, October 14, 2010

When they grow up

Recently, Gaby has been telling me that he wants to be a rich man when he grows up.

"Mum, when I grows up, I want to be rich man. When I am rich then I will be a teacher".

And he told me that he doesnt want to be a bad guy cos normally a bad person ends up in jail... which he doesnt want to.

And whenever Gaby tells me about his "future plans", Alexius will also get excited and tells me that he wants to be a ... ... well, he actually has a list of what he wants to be. He isnt as "focus" as his brother.

This is his list :
Soldier
Policeman
Fireman
President
Rich man
Teacher
*Gaby disapproves the first 3 cos he finds them too dangerous and he doesnt want Alexius to get hurt or die*

Alexius : I want to be a soldier when i grow up
Gaby : No, I dont want you to be a soldier cos i dont want you to die
Me : Huh? die?
Gaby : Ya, he'll get killed by the enemy.
Alexius : Then I want to be a president.
Gaby : Ok, u can be a president.

1 comment:

Sherms said...

Aw, that's so sweet. Though being President has its dangers too! I'm glad to see that it isn't all about being rich, he wants to be a teacher and help educate the future. It's just a shame that you can't get rich from doing such an important job, but such is the way. The police officers and firemen and teachers rarely get paid what they're worth. Enjoyed visiting your blog!