Saturday, June 26, 2010

Supposed to be the last drop

I have been thinking hard abt it and decided that Friday would be the last day i pump milk. Was so determined about it... I even told Ms Fat Fingers. Haizzz... BUT... Big fat but... i woke up on saturday morning and was like... very lost, dont know what to do. when i went into the kitchen to get Alexius' milk ready and saw the pump, i just couldnt help it and thought "Alright, pump another day... anyway am free in the next 2 hours" so I took the pump into my room and express again. And since 1 day of pumping will not be enough for Alexius', I have to do it the next day.

I kept asking myself "why do u still want to do it?" It's been 2 1/2 years. Enough. So today i am more determined to do it. One big reason being Ms Fridge is not working properly today. No proper storage for my milk.

Am really sad to be putting away the pump. I really dont understand why i could develop such strong attachment to it?

No comments: