Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Lowest today

I really think my breastfeeding days are numbered... very numbered. This morning's harvest was just 60ml... the ususal morning ollection was between 180ml to 160ml. But since 2 mornings ago, it has dropped to 150ml. I have alrady sensed it that my milk flow will cut dwn these few days becos even the daytime collection was diminshing. From a collection of 100ml per pump to 60ml per pump.

I am feeling abit of mixed feelings. I have been thinking of losing weight or so long and it means that if i cut down on my carbo intake, my milk flow will be affected. So I have been toying with the idea of stopping for a while. and now that the flow is lesser, I am feeling some sort of sad. Sad that my boy will no longer enjy the goodness from his mother. Somehow i feel that by me stopping giving Alexius breastmilk, it means that he is no longer a baby. I know I know that he is already 2years and 1 month old... not a baby any more. But somehow, I feel that he is a baby since he is still drinking my milk.

Guess I just have t face the fact la...

No comments: